Third Party Management
The Wellington Group, Inc.
1715 Deer Tracks Trail
St. Louis, MO 63131
What we do for you!
We are your managing agent for your property. Our services include the following:
We want to lease up your units. Arrange, review, monitor and implement advertising campaigns in regional sources. Examples include on-lines service providers, Facebook, Craigslist, local publications, and our web site.
- Provide defined financial controls for your property
- Establish Bank Accounts in the owner or company name.
- Collect all monies from property and deposit into established accounts
- Pay Bills from operating revenue or owner’s contributions
- Agreed to standards for expenditure levels.
- Provide detailed monthly reports
- Balance operating and security accounts
- Distribute monthly operations reports
- Deposit owner’s proceeds monthly.
- Provide yearly year end reports as needed
- Perform Market surveys of competition
- Monitor multifamily activity locally
- Set Lease rates
- Advise and implement new trends
- Maintain documents for Lease compliance and add updates as needed
- Meet with prospective tenants
- Show Apartments
- Process Application and future resident screening.
- Sign, verify, process and file all lease documents.
- Input data into property management software.
- Move in tenants
- Move out tenants
- Strive to maintain consistent high levels of occupancy
- Organize property activities
- Maintain open lines of communication with residents
Interface with Attorney on behalf of owners
- Attend normal court and collections proceedings
- Initiate eviction proceedings for rent and possession suits
- Interface with collections agent on behalf of owners
- Process collected monies
Management of Employees
- Advertise for future employees
- Interview future employees
- Screen, process and Hire employees
- Train employees
- Monitor and Motivate
- Discipline and Terminate
- Manage employees so that they are following company policies, operating procedures and fair housing guidelines
- Provide all maintenance services related to apartment management.
- Maintain entry into apartments
- Walk property on a consistent bases
- Write and record work orders
- Walk vacant units
- Preparing list of items to be repaired or replaced
- Schedule vendors or maintenance staff to repair
- Walk finish units before resident moves in
- Meet with city inspectors for occupancy requirements
- Manage Vendors
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
Consulting services available
- Communicate trends in multi-family
- Recommend cost saving measures
- Explore opportunities for acquisition and development
- Interface with financial and legal on behalf of owners.