Third Party Management
What we do for you!
We are your managing agent for your property. Our services include the following:
We want to lease up your units. Arrange, review, monitor and implement advertising campaigns in regional sources. Examples include on-lines service providers, Facebook, Craigslist, local publications, and our web site.
- Provide defined financial controls for your property
- Establish Bank Accounts in the owner or company name.
- Collect all monies from property and deposit into established accounts
- Pay Bills from operating revenue or owner’s contributions
- Agreed to standards for expenditure levels.
- Provide detailed monthly reports
- Balance operating and security accounts
- Distribute monthly operations reports
- Deposit owner’s proceeds monthly.
- Provide yearly year end reports as needed
- Perform Market surveys of competition
- Monitor multifamily activity locally
- Set Lease rates
- Advise and implement new trends
- Maintain documents for Lease compliance and add updates as needed
- Meet with prospective tenants
- Show Apartments
- Process Application and future resident screening.
- Sign, verify, process and file all lease documents.
- Input data into property management software.
- Move in tenants
- Move out tenants
- Strive to maintain consistent high levels of occupancy
- Organize property activities
- Maintain open lines of communication with residents
Interface with Attorney on behalf of owners
- Attend normal court and collections proceedings
- Initiate eviction proceedings for rent and possession suits
- Interface with collections agent on behalf of owners
- Process collected monies
Management of Employees
- Advertise for future employees
- Interview future employees
- Screen, process and Hire employees
- Train employees
- Monitor and Motivate
- Discipline and Terminate
- Manage employees so that they are following company policies, operating procedures and fair housing guidelines
- Provide all maintenance services related to apartment management.
- Maintain entry into apartments
- Walk property on a consistent bases
- Write and record work orders
- Walk vacant units
- Preparing list of items to be repaired or replaced
- Schedule vendors or maintenance staff to repair
- Walk finish units before resident moves in
- Meet with city inspectors for occupancy requirements
- Manage Vendors
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
Consulting services available
- Communicate trends in multi-family
- Recommend cost saving measures
- Explore opportunities for acquisition and development
- Interface with financial and legal on behalf of owners.