We are offering a limited time, unbeatable Move-in Special at Grandview Apartments. Lease a newly renovated, modern studio apartment home for only $499 / month ~ Call us today, this amazing offer will not last long!
New to The Wellington Group are the impressive Grandview Apartments. This 16 floor, historic high rise sits just a stone’s throw away from St. Louis University campus and offers spectacular views and coveted features, sure to please both the young, and the young at heart.
Combined with skilled maintenance, caring management and central location in thriving Midtown, life at Grandview is difficult to surpass. Towering above the South Grand and Highway 40 intersection, Grandview is a quick step away from popular locations such as SLU, UMSL, Forest Park, The Fabulous Fox, Cardinal Glennon and entertainment hubs such as CWE, Soulard, The Grove, Downtown, The Loop and many more. We look forward to sharing our community with you!
*Please call for senior (over 62) rates and qualifications*
Application Fee: $45/person – $65 married – $35 Senior
Security Deposit: Starting at $300 (Based on application results)
Other charges for Processing, Insurance, City Inspections, Pets, Utilities, Parking, etc. may apply.
- New paint and lighting
- Granite countertops
- New cabinets
- New appliances
- Wood Plank Vinyl flooring
- Bright, open floorplans with wall to wall windows
- One Block from St. Louis University
- Breathtaking views of The Arch and Downtown skyline, St. Louis University and Midtown
- Smoke detectors
- Central air
- Close to public transportation
- On-site management staff
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Secure card entry system
- Laundry facilities on site
- IKEA customized interactive furniture ordering
- On-site parking available
- Walking distance to Metro Link
- Billiards Lounge
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor patio with grills and seating
Check out restaurants and businesses close to Grandview Apartments Find out More!
What’s within walking distance? Alot! Grandview’s Walkscore
Read all about the exciting growth and development right here in Midtown! It’s All About Midtown: SLU’s neighborhood is the place to be in St. Louis